International Visitors

The Australian Government has signed Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA) with some countries (i.e. United Kingdom, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Italy, Belgium, Malta, Slovenia and Norway). This agreement entitles you to some health services and subsidised medications for essential medical treatment (ill-health or injury) while visiting Australia.

Our locum doctor will ask you to pay for the consultation at the time of the visit. You can then visit Medicare to lodge your claim for a rebate.

Students from Norway, Finland, Malta and the Republic of Ireland aren’t covered by agreements with those countries.

Reciprocal Health Care Agreements aren’t designed to replace private travel health insurance for overseas travel.

For International visitors from countries that do not participate in the RHCA will be asked to pay a private fee for the consultaion which they can then claim via their personal travel insurance.

All our locum doctors will happily visit hotels & motels as well as apartments throughout Perth.

Either telephone us direct on 9321 9133 or call the front desk of your lodging and request a doctor to visit.

24/7 Medical care at home in Perth